Straight skewer with circle at one end.
Items came from a Seventh Lake Camp in Inlet, NY built around 1925. It was purchased by the donors, Melody Noel and Jeffrey P. Bonner in January 2009. The camp was fully furnished when purchased. Previous to the donors the camp was owned by the Jarvis and the Cole Families. All objects belonged to one of the families.
Deed and Title History:
Transferred from Susan Jarvis to Russell & Mary Cole on July 18, 1958;
Transferred from Russell & Mary Cole to Ronald Cole (son) on April 28, 1983;
Transferred from Ronald Cole to Melody Noel & Jeffrey P. Bonner on January 13, 2009
|Collection||HF120E Ladles, Spatulas, Spoons|