|Title||Church and Dam in Tahawus|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||View of the Iron Dam and the former “Church of Tubal Cain,” also known as the Adirondac schoolhouse, located in Tahawus, NY. Shows man sitting on the bank of the river.|
|Date||between 1908 and 1915|
|Photographer||Foote, Norman Stewart|
|Collection||Norman Foote Surveying Photograph Collection|
|Rights||Fair use copy permitted for research, study, or investigational purposes citing the Adirondack Museum. Any other use requires written permission.|
Title supplied by cataloguer.
Forms part of 1974.120. See Archives record for further information.