|Title||[La Jeunesse Campers]|
|Object Name||Print, Gelatin Silver|
Gelatin silver print, black and white depicting six rows of men and boys lined up on "log" bleachers.
Hank Blagden, owner: Sixth from left, 2nd row from bottom
Tom Armstrong, 2nd from right, top row
|Notes||La Jeunesse was a summer camp for boys opened in 1916 on Square Pond, west of Saranac Inn; they also had a location on Fish Pond, to the north. The camp closed in 1954.|