|Object Name||Print, gelatin silver|
Small white sticker with red trim, with a hand written number "117" below image. No individual identifications. Photographs in the first half of the album have been removed.
|Collection||Historic Photo Collection|
|Notes||Putnam Camp was purchased from Smith and Orlando Beede by Henry Pickering Bowditch (1840-1911), Charles Pickering Putnam (1844-1914), James Jackson Putnam (1846-1918), and William James (1842-1910) in 1876. Descendants of the founders still use the camp (as of 2006). For more information about Putnam Camp and the role of its members in the intellectual society that developed in Keene Valley, see Plunz, Two Adirondack Hamlets in History, pp. 191-237.|